Is Credit Training legal?
Yes, credit training is legal and our credit education and document processing services will help you to use the law in your favor. That law is called "The Fair Credit Reporting Act." The FCRA gives you the right to dispute any item on your credit report. If that item cannot be verified within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) it must be removed. Studies have shown that 79% of all credit reports contain errors. This is nearly 8 out of 10 reports. Therefore most credit reports improve immediately. For items that disputed that are not errors, a creditor or furnisher is often unable to find the records or signed documents within the allotted time and the item gets removed. Sometimes the furnisher will say it has been verified by not offer proof. It is Kredit Fairy's job to prepare documents that challenge this and we are very skilled at that.
Is Credit Training and Education worth my time and money?
Contrary to what credit bureaus want you to believe, credit training does work in most circumstances. But it only works if you are getting the best advice from an experienced professional. Anyone with a credit score below 720 can benefit long-term from the advice and information provided through credit education. However, there are limiting factors that will prevent us from helping you. Two main factors are: (1) your financial situation and/or (2) the time frame in which you need to reach your results. It is possible to remove anything from a credit report, even accurate items. For instance, if the creditor makes mistakes or does not adhere to the specific time frame, the negative item may be removed.
What can I expect when I enroll in Credit Education?
The Kredit Fairy will guide you through the process from start to finish and prepare all your documents for you. Our company has a superb knowledge of credit scoring and experience working with creditors and credit bureaus. It may be difficult for an individual to communicate with creditors and bureaus without an adept understanding of their techniques and regulations in place for credit reporting. We have spent a great deal of time learning the laws that will help you to remove negative information on your report, which enables us to offer you a flawless, money back guarantee system.
What is your 100% Guarantee?
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if no results are shown in 120 days. You agree that the only way to remain eligible for our Money Back Guarantee Program is to abide by the following terms:
- You must keep a credit monitoring service. Failure to keep credit monitoring will void your money-back guarantee because it makes it hard for us to verify what's being removed. You also agree to share the login details with our team at all times.
- You must return all received mail from the credit bureaus and debt collectors in question to us within 5 days of receiving it or 15 days from the date on the Report. You must update us within 30 days of changing an address and have a working phone number on file.
- You must have service with us for 4 consecutive months with no account suspensions due to non-payment causing reactivation or no skipped payments during the 4 month period.
- You have not had any new collection accounts or late payments added and have not paid any collection accounts during the time enrolled in our program without our notice.
- Failure to comply with our recommendations that cause your credit score to increase such as obtaining a secure credit card, unsecured credit card, or new account that will build a credit history.
How long will it take to raise my score? Why are your results different? Will the removed items come back?
Through our services, 93% of our clients see their credit score increase 10 points or more in the first 35 days. Over the full 180-day term of the contract, the average credit score increase is 80 points.
Why are your results different?
There are two sides to the credit score battle. Sometimes, the creditors and the credit bureaus have done absolutely everything right and we have no case against them. In this case, we work together by formulating a plan to improve your credit score. On average, clients are able to remove 70% of the negative items from a credit report.
Will the removed items come back?
Items cannot come back as long as the item is current or paid at the time of removal or if the collection is older than three years. This holds true except in very rare circumstances.
What items can you help me to remove and improve?
With our assistance and document processing, our clients have had great success with bankruptcies, foreclosures, collections, charge-offs, repossessions, medical bills, credit card debt, inquiries, late payments, old addresses, judgments, tax liens and student loans.